Carefully segmented data qualification & lead management process
In the Telemarketing jargon, the information wanted impacts the:
Type of data needed
Time required to collect information
Type of support systems that need to be implemented
Success rate and resulting ROI
The operational and management resources required for a pay-per-hour or a performance-based programme is only the sum total of men-hour, skills, equipment and other external (bought-in) expenditure.
Industry professionals agree that the activities involved in setting up databases, cold calling and warm calling teleprospection, or lead-nurturing, are distinct.
At Lead Generation Dotcom, the spectrum of data qualification and lead management activities are carefully segmented, based on the level of data accuracy required and the lead status a contact reaches within the marketing pipeline, into:
Accurate prospect data lays the foundation for productive sales and marketing campaigns.
No sales or marketing activity can be effective with inaccurate data. Lead Generation Dotcom considers data cleansing as an inherent part of any teleprospecting project. Data cleansing can also be carried out as a project in its own right.
- Data Sourcing
- It consists of pre-selecting companies and audiences that fit into the target market based on firmographics and other role-based descriptors:
- Parent Company
- Branch address
- Phone numbers
- Annual Sales
- Geographic Location
- Job title
- Name and surname
- Seniority level
- Job role and description.
When database services are combined with teleprospecting activities they can:
- Data Cleansing (or Data Validation)
- It aims to corroborate relevant prospect information collected in the first place - "who”, “where" and "what one does" "and "how to get in touch".
Increase the number of positive call outcomes
Improve overall conversion rates
Strengthen your marketing and sales pipeline
Help dramatically reduce ROI leakage
Empower you to build a more predictable pipeline
Our teleprospection efforts focus on creating brand-awareness and on delivering your business value proposition via telephone messages, emails, and voicemail channels to an already identified target audience.
Teleprospection's general objectives include:
- Enlisting one or many members of the Technical and Business Decision-Making Unit (DMU) to build a corporate view when relevant.
- Reporting on pains, needs, project timeframe, installed technology, primary vendors, staffing, technology budget when relevant, business and technical drivers.
- As well as assessing and scoring their levels of interest towards a message or product.
Teleprospection becomes the common denominator to sales-readiness assessment and measurement thereby empowering you to build a more predictable pipeline. Our teleprospection activities include:
- Web Inquiry Fast-response Management
- Event Registration
Appointment Setting: Named account targeting, Role-based targeting, Geo-targeting, Enterprise and Public sector targeting, Decision-Making Unit Enlisting, Global Account Consolidation.
Use the Quick Contact Form on the right, visit the Contact Us page, call us on 0800 014 84 14 or send a brief email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will call you back to discuss your requirements.